Thanks

Brockley Central is one year old today. So for one post only, I thought I'd drop the "we" contrivance and write as myself. Partly, in honour of old-skool Brockley Central but partly so that I can say a few thank yous.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Brockley Jon, for all his hard work on building the site and helping to fill it with stuff.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Kate, for being the first reader to put her money where her mouth was and actually write articles for Brockley Central.

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the people who linked and contributed to the site in the early days, helping to build the community. People like (but by no means limited to) Andrew Brown, Sue Luxton, Stuart Woodin, Bob from Brockley, Moira Tait, John Morgan and Dean Walton.

Fourthly, to everyone who's sent ideas, posted comments and spread the word. Far too many to name, but you know who you are.

But most of all, I'd like to thank Nicola, Louis and Huxley, without whom in my life, Brockley would be an empty place.

Happy Valentine's Day.