Wednesday 23 March, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, at St Hilda's Church Hall, Courtrai Road, SE23 1PL
Subjects for discussion will include:
1. Streetscape: future environmental improvements and maintenance, including improvements outside Crofton Park Station.
2. School road safety project: traffic and parking is one of our assembly’s ward priorities. Prendergast-Ladywell Fields College have a school campaign for better road safety outside of their school, but we hope to expand this road safety project to include all the local primary schools. We would like your ideas and help to develop a school road safety project for Crofton Park.
3. Street party planning: rather than hold a formal assembly meeting in July we are proposing to organise a street party in Crofton Park
4. Streetscape: Street recycling bin project, we would like local people to review a project idea by young people in Crofton Park for a street recycling bin project around shopping areas and schools.
5. Roads and pavement maintenance
6. Youth Provision
8. Community notice boards9. Honor Oak Recreation Ground: There will be information and discussion about the cemetery expansion plans which is threatening the recreation ground. As always there will be the opportunity for anyone from the local community to update the assembly on any local news or activities happening.