Property share in Brockley and South East London

We got this request for somewhere to live via email, which we're happy to post as an excuse to remind you all that you can use both Brockley Central and this section of South East Central to help you find somewhere to live or someone to live with in Brockley or elsewhere in SE London.

Meanwhile, Lucy's looking for a place to stay:

Do you have a flat/studio/attic/quirky space that you would like to rent out but can't find the right person? I am a 32 year old woman who is very reliable, easy going and honest. I am an actress and a drama facilitator who is very into the creative arts. I am based half here, half in Brighton and I am looking for a bolt hole in Brockley that I can afford, (max £600 per month inc. bills) to look after and call my home. I have lived in this area for 10 years so have many local landlords to vouch for me. I have my own furniture, kitchen stuff, etc. and would love to make my own nest now rather than share a space. So in return for reasonable rent (ie what one person could afford) I would look after your space, be reliable and respectful. If you have anything that you think may suit, do email me on maemoses@hotmail.com, or give me a call 07990 575808. Thanks!