Calling artists who live, work or study in SE14, SE15 or SE5. Peckham Space is pleased to announce its second OPEN exhibition and calls for artworks.
This is an exceptional opportunity to have your work seen by the selection panel consisting of leading gallery directors, tutors and curators from across London. The selection panel will include representatives from Space Station 65, Camberwell College of Arts, Peckham Space, Tate Modern
- Your work must have a thematic connection to Peckham.
- Your work must be two dimensional ONLY.
- Your work must be ‘ready to hang’, ie: D-rings or wire on the back.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you work, study or live in the following postcodes: SE15; SE14; SE5.
- Your work must be under 0.50m x 0.50m in size.
- You will submit one artwork only in protective wrapping.
- Your work will not include exposed glass edges or sharp objects.
Bring artwork to Peckham Space, 89 Peckham High Street, London, SE15 5RS on Saturday 19 November 11am – 4pm.
For all enquiries relating to Peckham Space OPEN email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 358 9645.