The Safer Lewisham Partnership Crime Survey

Mr. Burns: Well, if it's a crime to love one's country, then I'm guilty. And if it's a crime to steal a trillion dollars from our government and hand it over to communist Cuba, then I'm guilty of that too. And if it's a crime to bribe a jury, then so help me, I'll soon be guilty of that! 
- The Simpsons

Lewisham Council says:

The Safer Lewisham Partnership has launched a consultation and wants local people to give their views and experiences of crime and anti-social behaviour in Lewisham.

The results of the Lewisham Crime Survey will be used by the partnership, which includes Lewisham Council, the police, probation and fire services, health, and voluntary groups, to set its annual priorities. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and is open until 22 February.

www.lewisham.gov.uk/consultation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Direct link to the Crime Survey: http://lewisham-consult.objective.co.uk/portal/community_services/crsp/lewisham_crime_survey

patrick1971 said...

Anti social behaviour isn't especially bad, I'd have said. Fly tipping by some stretch the worst, followed by kids playing music out loud on buses and giving you a mouthful if you dare suggest they turn it down.

That was My Two Cents.

TM said...

Just filled in the survey. As a fairly recent victim I rated burglary as the biggest problem. I hope my experience is not that common.

That's my two penneth.....

Shame said...

Anti social depends where you live. I live nr a hostel in the conservation area that is a constant source of aggro and vandalism to neighbourhood. Last placed i lived in, also near a hostel was comletely different. Really depends how thee places are run.

Latest Tweets

Brockley Central Label Cloud

Click one of the labels below to see all posts on that subject. The bigger the label, the more posts there are!