Rivoli charity quiz night

Lewisham Council's staging this event on Friday, May 11th, 7.30pm.

Pit your wits against others in this fun event at the beautiful Rivoli Ballroom, 350 Brockley Road.

Bring a team of up to six people or contact us so we can help you form one. The £10 entry fee per person includes a hot buffet, and there's a separate pay bar.

Prizes will be awarded to the best-named team and the winning team.

To book your team place contact Derek Johnson on 020 8314 8636. More information: www.lewisham.gov.uk/lavendertrust

All proceeds will be donated to the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care.

7 comments:

Malpas Simon said...

I am there.

Malpas Simon said...

Clearly I'm going to win then...

Brockley Ben said...

@Malpas Simon I'm not so sure. By my reckoning you've turned up about six weeks early. Doesn't say much for your IQ ;)

whealie said...

Does anyone know the secret handshake required to be able to book a charity night at the Rivoli?

I've been to charity nights at the Rivoli. I've been to birthday parties there.

But when I rang up to try to book a charity do - a centenary do at that - I was told they don't do that sort of thing.

I must have the wrong accent or something.

Saarf London Bird said...

I was going to do a charity event there a few years ago. Had a chat to them and they seemed open to the idea.Ultimately fell through, but will be contacting them again later this year.

Might depend on the charity - who knows.

TM said...

Remember Charity begins at home.

Anonymous said...

Rivoli:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/rumer-live-at-rivoli-ballroom/4od#3354912

Brockley Central Label Cloud

Click one of the labels below to see all posts on that subject. The bigger the label, the more posts there are!