Ladywell Christmas Market returns

The Ladywell Village Improvement Group says the Christmas Market will be back, after it was cancelled last year:

Ladywell Christmas Market will take place again this year, on Sat 15th December. Thanks to the volunteers who've taken on the not inconsiderable task of making all the 'behind the scenes' arrangements. Thanks also to all those at last night's Ladywell Assembly who supported funding to cover the upfront costs. 

As previously there will local craft and food stalls, seasonal drinks and treats, and opportunities to snap up some last minute Christmas presents. If you'd like to reserve a stall, please email ladywell.info@gmail.com - as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!

The Coulgate Street Christmas Market will also take place again this year.

16 comments:

Market fan said...

Any idea when the Coulgate St market will be? I have emailed BXAG but no reply... it is them that organises it right??

Anonymous said...

Nick, did you have to mention The C Word?

Might be exciting for the little mop headed ones but its not much fun for the rest of us...

Brockley Nick said...

Really? No-one over the age of 12 enjoys Christmas? News to me. Terrible TV specials aside, I love it.

Penny said...

I love Christmas! Closely followed by Halloween (yes, I am American). Look out for my house around Halloween time, I love a good decoration :) Also, I emailed Starbucks and they are bring the Pumpkin Spice Latte to the UK! Sorry, my eagerness for all things Halloween and Christmas can be annoying.

Anonymous said...

I hate Christmas. It gives all the local cosy families excuse to look extra cosy in their new Boden jumpers. I can see why Nick might like it!

D said...

I'm a cynical mid-30 something and I LOVE Christmas!!!

Brockley Nick said...

"I hate Christmas. It gives all the local cosy families excuse to look extra cosy in their new Boden jumpers. I can see why Nick might like it!"

Yes, Christmas is the product of a focus group conducted by the elders of Brockley to annoy loveless local misanthropes.

Mb said...

Our work doo is at TGI Fridays. I challange any of you to feel Christmassy after that.

Peter Edant said...

Ladywell is actually in Ladywell

Anonymous said...

I'd quite like a party at TGI Fridays. They do excellent food.

Anonymous said...

Ladywell Fields is not in Ladywell

J.R. Shakerley said...

I think I'm allergic to any mentions of Christmas before Bonfire Night, advocating one festival at a time.
(Though I understand that they do need to get the stalls sorted out, nonetheless, one can still flinch.)

Ladywell1 said...

Ladywell Fields is not in Ladywell?! Erm, yes it is.

stiritup said...

Isn't Ladywell Fields in Lewisham - SE13? and Ladywell Village (for the most part) in Brockley - SE4?

Kofi Annan said...

you can see why the poor civil servants who drew the line on the maps that created israel/palastine and india/pakistan had problems.

If Crofton park get a nuclear capability (under cover of a new cafe) I'm moving to Terhan.

kolp said...

Anon! come on now. Have a family! It can be hard work, but once you do, you'll have a new perspective on humanity.

Brockley Central Label Cloud