Little Nan's Bar - Coming Soon

Jack: I like you. You have the boldness of a much younger woman. 
- 30 Rock

Little Nan's Bar is about to take over 46 Deptford Broadway, AKA The Bunker Club.

The bar opens on February 15th and the teasers on its Facebook page suggest cocktails (served in china cups) will be Nan's specialty. Nan says

Hello My little Roses! I have a new cocktail for you... It has Campari, loads of Fresh Lime, Tonic - Topped up with Prosecco. I am naming it The Lady Diana. Hope you love it. xx 

Or if you would like to be Merry then try my Queen Victoria cocktail (Earl Grey infused Gin topped up with slimline Tonic and loads of Fresh Lemon Juice) Love you xx 

Hello my little Pea pods! My Hot Mulled Sweet Apple Juice will be served everyday that I am open! Have it Merry (with Rum) or Sober (Without) Yum! Love Little Nan xx