Paleo and interesting

Ceri writes:

On Sunday 12th May 2013 from 2-4pm I am delighted to be hosting London’s first pop up Paleo afternoon tea in Cafe Crema, New Cross, South East London.

Through my first pop-up event I will demonstrate how tasty, fun and good for you Paleo treats can be. As part of the event I will also be spilling the beans about the ingredients you will be eating why I choose to use them in my recipes.

The event is being held in aid of the Mick Knighton Mesothelioma Research Fund (MKMRF).   In June 2012 I lost my mother to Mesothelioma, a lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure. MKMRF exists to fund much needed research into the terminal disease. My Mum passionately raised money for them throughout her illness and I’d like to continue to do in her memory.  After venue hire all money will go directly to charity. I will be funding the cost of the ingredients myself