Cafe Cremated

Following last week's news that Cafe Crema was put up for sale, the owners have confirmed that they have found a buyer.

With a very low rent, a captive market in the shape of Goldsmiths students and a strategic spot on the high street, it's a good prospect. It's also encouraging for New Cross' prospects that it got snapped up so quickly.


Gill said...

I'm really hoping this becomes more of a neighbourhood restaurant that's open later in the evening, like the brilliant Brockley Orchard.

Goldsmiths have apparently leased out that whole parade to an organisation who will finally stop it rotting entirely - work to start soon so I've been told.

Edgar said...

I'll be really impressed if I can walk in and find someone engaged enough to bother to serve me. Never happened before ...

Brockley Central Label Cloud