The Blue Room, Crofton Park

The Blue Room is a pop up restaurant run by Crofton Park resident Sonia from her home, every Friday and Saturday night from 7pm. She says:

My aim is for it to be a social event where people can mingle and get to know each other in a fun, relaxed environment. The meal consists of a choice of two starters, main courses and desserts with soft drinks, tea, coffee & chocolates. It's currently BYOB while I wait for my alcohol licence.

The price of the menu is currently £35.00 per person but this could change depending on what the menu consists of. I email the menu in advance so my customers can get their choices back to me.

Like me on or follow me on twitter @blueroom0112


Sonia Williams said...

Thanks for the mention Nick.

It would be great to see some of my fellow Crofton Park residents here at The Blue Room. Three courses lovingly prepared by head chef Sonia, pastry chef Shannon and served by my super waitress Saff. If you would like to book a table, please contact me at

Thanks and hope to see you soon.


Headhunter said...

Black and blue or white and gold?

Sonia Williams said...

Just Blue!

Brockley Central Label Cloud