Lewisham's digital photo archive

Joe sent us this link to Lewisham Council's photographic archive, which has more than 2,000 historic shots, covering every part of the borough. These images were taken from a collection of more than 50 Brockley photographs.

What were they thinking? The 1968 demolition of Brockley Congregational Church on Lewisham Way, to make way for Rokeby House office block.
The Greater Brockley Express: The Forest Hill tram service opened in 1908. Here it is, running along Brockley Rise.
Out of time: Tressillian Road houses with tilt-shift photography and The Shard in the background.


Brockley Central Label Cloud