Diamonds for Sierra Leone

Roma writes:

I’m a local Brockley resident. Last Sunday I ran the Sierra Leone marathon (a brutally undulating course in 35 degrees with some gastro intestinal challenges!) to raise funds for the charity 'Street Child’ whose core focus is to provide educational facilities and support in some of the most deprived parts of Sierra Leone in order to give young boys and girls the best start in life as is possible.

As part of my fundraising efforts I’m taking over the pub quiz at the Orchard this Sunday - 11th June 2017. All of the proceeds will go to Street Child.

I would love to see you there! The evening starts at 7pm, but do arrive earlier to secure a table and it’s £3 p/p to enter. It’s a great opportunity to get the local community together, I hope you can make it.