Fear is the mind killer

Caroline writes:

I am looking to interview young adults about their fear of crime in Lewisham and how it affects their use of space and behaviour. This is as part of my university dissertation.

I have already conducted some interviews including a policeman, a local councillor and community worker. I am looking to conduct 20-30 minute interviews via skype or in person in a public space like the library. If you are aged between 18 and 24 years old, live in Lewisham and are familiar with the central Lewisham area then I would be interested in interviewing you. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at carrieob94@hotmail.com

I’m local to the Lewisham area, growing up here and going to local schools. I attended Prendergast Hillyfields. I am currently at University studying Geography and am writing a dissertation on 18-24 year olds’ fear of crime in the Central Lewisham area.