The Brockley Street Art Festival is entering a third year, with more events and painting planned around the Brockley area the first week of June - coinciding with the fantastic Brockley Max Festival.
This year is our third year, and not only do we wish to continue to create amazing art on the street, but we are keen to extend the festival further and offer a greater range of events and activities that the public can get involved in. These include (but aren't limited to):
- A live painting event for our opening night, as well as supporting Brockley Max Art in the Park
- Guided street art tours of work produced by past festivals as well as a chance to see live painting
- A free self-guided family trail as well as a bespoke guided street art tour for families
- A range of talks and participatory workshops
- Plus we will continue to work with the best artists to create around 10 stunning new murals
All funds raised go to the running costs and to the artists themselves. Me and my fellow organisers are unpaid. So, if you've got, say 5 or 10 pounds to spare, It'll really help us make it happen this year.