|Little Nan's - Deptford Market Yard pioneers|
The bar joined hairdressers The Box and African print fashion label Be London among the first wave of businesses to open underneath the arches. In the weeks ahead, they will be joined by an eclectic group including:
- The Cheese Truck - grilled cheese sandwich streetfood specialists
- Childsdraw - illustrated fashion label
- Circusfit - circus and aerial fitness classes
- Dirty Apron - deli and restaurant
- English Flowerhouse - florists
- Frankie Goes to Bollywood - Bombay diner
- Gitas Portal - African fashion
- Lomond Coffee - cafe
- Mama's Jerk - street food
- Plain Bear - hand-printed fashion
- Win and Ruby - lifestyle store
Together, they will create a new commercial heart for Deptford, giving it a critical mass and coherence that's been missing until now.
For more information about Deptford Market Yard, click here.