The good people of Brockley

Rachel writes:

I don't know how else to do this, but I'd like to thank the three men who picked up my partner and cared for him while the ambulance arrived after he suffered a brain haemorrhage on Wickham Road on Monday. They also locked his bike up safely which I retrieved today.

I am incredibly grateful to them for their help. He is making good progress in intensive care. I ask for help because I wasn't there at the time and don't know who they were and therefore how to thank them! My partner's name is Jo and we live on Lewisham Way.

4 comments:

Pip said...

Wow what a lovely story. I hope he recovers fully and quickly

Jo said...

What a fab story. Great to hear that he is making good progress.

maisie_moo said...

Lovely story, hope Jo gets well soon.

Headhunter said...

God what happened...? The combination of the words "bike" and "brain hemorrhage" fill me with dread. However good to know that there are some nice people out there, there was an article on the Evening Standard website yesterday about some guy who fell of his bike and was knocked unconscious and then had his iphone and wallet stolen whilst he lay by the side of the road!

Brockley Central Label Cloud