A message from Oscars' new owner

The new owner of Oscars cafe in Ladywell writes:

My name is Saner (san-air) and I will be taking over the delightful Oscars and replacing the irreplaceable Petra from the 25th July.

Oscars will be closed between Saturday 25th July - Tuesday 28th July, reopening on Wednesday 29th July to allow time for me to prepare, and ensure everything is tip-top.

A little about me:

I’ve lived in the area for just under 10 years, and I know what it means to have a nice cosy cafe on your doorstep. So don’t worry! There’ll be no major changes to the style or fascia, just a small change of layout and a bit of ‘personal flair’ (which is nothing to be afraid of...)

I create and bake a wide variety of flavoured cakes, pastries and biscuits, and I also understand the importance of gluten & dairy free options, so there will always be something available if desired.

If you would like to come say hi and have a chat, pop down on Wednesday between 11am - 1pm and grab a cup of coffee and a slice of cake for £3 (what a bargain).

We look forward to meeting you!