Introducing: Honeybourne's

The owners of Ladywell gift shop Slater & King recently told us they'd sold up to a new owner. Well, here's the new owner, Hannah, to tell us about her plans for the place:

"I’m taking over everyone’s favourite gift-shop, Slater & King on Ladywell Road. I’ve lived in Ladywell all my life, so I was delighted when Jason brought a new lease of life to the village by opening his lovely shop four years ago.

I’ve been popping in for cards, gifts and gossip ever since! I want to keep the spirit of Slater & King that I loved. But, when we re-open in early August, expect tweaks inside and out, and new lines next to existing favourites – along with a new name, Honeybourne’s.

I won’t be a replacement for Jason but I will build on the fabulous legacy he’s left behind. I hope to do Ladywell, and Jason, proud. To keep up to date with progress, you can Like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, or Instagram."