Make Change

Pete: Well, let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion? 
Monica: Well, no. But... 
Pete: Well, I'm not gonna stop until I'm the Ultimate Fighting Champion. 
Monica: That guy stood on your neck until you passed out! 
Pete: Let me tell you a story. When I set out to create Moss 865, do you think it just happened overnight? No. There was Moss 1, that burnt down my Dad's garage, there was Moss 2 that would only schedule appointments in January, and 862 others that I learned from, just like I learned from this fight, never to let a guy stand on my neck.
- Friends

Make Change is a new organisation that seeks nothing less than "a world where everyone is inspired and empowered to take action and affect change on issues which touch them, their communities and the wider world."

They are starting with an event at the Deptford Lounge, where they will be hosting a Day of Creative Action, which so-far is slated to include activities like badge making, face-painting, 'poetry activism' and 'jewellery making / learning about international development'.

The event takes place on September 29th, click here to get involved.