Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum - Broc-watch

Bruce Dickinson: Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!
Gene Frenkle: Thank you, Bruce. But I think if... I think if I just leave... and maybe I'll come back later, and we can lay down the cowbell. [ starts to leave the studio ]
Bruce Dickinson: Aw, come on, baby..
Eric Bloom: Gene, wait! Why don't you lay down that cowbell right now. With us. Together.

- Behind the Music: Blue Oyster Cult

Young, dumb and living off mum - the Brockley-set reality show - debuted tonight and was searingly accurate.

Brockley is portrayed as a sun-drenched paradise, handy for Shad Thames - a place where a night in the pub results in meeting "amazing people." The Tesco Metro on Lewisham Way was the only Brockley institution to feature.

The show is on a par with Wife Swap - that may or may not constitute a recommendation for you - but it could definitely do with more Brockley.