Who wants a cat?


Now, I can imagine your listeners at home are saying “Oh, no, they’re using some kind of tranquilizer dart gun on my relatives to keep them in.” But let me assure you: these guns are very accurate.
- On The Hour

Ryan wants to give the greatest gift of all - a cat:

A few months ago i found a cat in my garden. It was obviously abandoned, and very friendly, so I took it in. I advertised it, and even took took it to Celia Hammond, but it's owner couldn't be found.

Anyway, I am looking to move, and can no longer look after it. So, I was wondering if it would be possible to ask our BC readers if they would like a lovely, friendly, house trained cat. It's just over 1 year old, needs his balls chopped off and very very friendly. I have tried Calia Hammond again, but they don't want to take him. Battersea Dog and cat home "will" take him, but I really want to see him in a good, stable home.

If you;'d like to give the cat a good home, email us.