Little Nan's Market

Maya from MAYA Bakery writes:

After running a successful cake & cocktail event at Little Nan's Bar in Deptford in November, the owner, Tristan, has kindly given me an opportunity to start a new pop-up market in the hallway of his bar to run once a month. 

There is currently space for 5 stallholders in total, so I'm looking for 4 others who would like an opportunity to showcase their products/creations with me. I'm quite open about what the other stalls will sell, but no other cake stalls and no food that needs cooking on site. Other than that arts/prints/jewellery/textiles/pottery, etc would be great.

Tristan is making me an introductory offer of £15 per hour, so if there are five of us in total and we hire it for 5 hours, that will work out at an incredibly reasonable £15 each for the full hire.

I'm planning to run the first one on Saturday 8th February to trade between 12-4pm (but hire from 11:30am-4:30pm for set-up & pack-up). This neatly ties in with Little Nan's one year birthday event, so no doubt it will be a busy afternoon. There are tables available in the hallway for stallholders to use.

If any local businesses are interested in joining me for this, please get in touch.