Brockley Bites - Enterprise Edition

Endwell Road restaurant update

BC spy Michael reports that the new restaurant's paint job is high-quality. He says: "It still needs a little more cosmetic work above the windows, but it does seem that they have taken a lot of care with those frames. There's scaffolding up outside it now, so it looks as though they're moving on at a good pace."

Could this be what the advert on Gumtree for a pizza chef in Brockley Cross was all about, a few weeks ago? We can barely contain our excitement.

Brockley workshop share

Lovely BC regular Fabhat is hoping to join Brockley's growing cluster of creative businesses and wonders whether you'd like to join her. She writes:

"I'm going to look at a space in Brockley Business Centre next week, that's too big for me, that I'd like to find someone to share with or if someone already has an office that they're looking to share with someone else, that would be great.

"I'm looking to move in December and I need a desk and enough space to store portfolios. If anyone wants to contact me I'd love to hear from them."

Free life drawing

Ladywell's Tank Gallery is offering a free life drawing class as part of its involvement with art campaign The Big Draw.

The class is from 7pm-9pm on October 21st. Classes normally cost £6.
Tank Gallery
The Ladywell Tavern
80 Ladywell Rd
SE13 7HS