Evening dining at the Deptford Deli

The Deptford Dame reports that the Deptford Deli has refurbished its basement and is now open in the evenings as a restaurant. She says:


The menu promises to be a carefully-selected and regularly-changing mix of meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes - four or five starters, mains and desserts to choose from.

The price is fixed at £20, including desert and coffee. It opens until 10pm, Wednesdays - Fridays.

It sounds and looks great - please post your comments and reviews if you've been.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

takes me back to when Heathers was there - that was an amazing place. Lets hope this works out too.

Liam-h said...

Best Pie and mushy peas I've ever eaten (last Wednesday)

Best Roast beef sandwich I have ever eaten (I allow myself one a week)

Deptford dame said...

@anon heathers was never there - it was down the other end on Mcmillan Street. Are you thinking of Deptford Properly?

As a slight correction to the post, I understand the evening menu is not a set price, all courses are priced separately and you can order as many or as few as you like.

Sue said...

Heathers' was legendary - I used to live in Camberwell and Heathers enticed us to visit Deptford several times before we eventually moved to Lewisham. Was gutted when they closed - nothing since has come close to replacing it!

That said, I'm looking forward to checking out Deptford Deli one evening soon.

Latest Tweets

Brockley Central Label Cloud

Click one of the labels below to see all posts on that subject. The bigger the label, the more posts there are!