The Brockley Central virtual hustings - all this week

Larry: I wanted to talk to you about an issue that doesn't really get a lot of play in the papers.
Senator: Well tell me because I like new issues.
Larry: OK. I'm talking about what's going on at the dry cleaners.
Senator: What's going on at the dry cleaners Larry?
Larry: Well what happens is, sometimes they'll give your item to someone else and then that person owns it and walks around in it and you have no recourse. And there's no oversight, it's just complete chaos in the dry cleaning industry as I see it.
Senator: Larry the thing about it is that sometimes you get an item that isn't yours and sometimes you lose an item, so at the end of the day, it balances out.
Larry: Yeah, well it's not balancing out for me senator. I never get an item. And you know what, if I got an item I would return it, because I think the whole system's flawed.
- Curb your enthusiasm

The Brockley Central virtual hustings start today and will run from Monday to Thursday. There'll be a new Q&A with one of the MP candidates every morning and one with one of the Mayoral candidates every afternoon.

The Q&As are based on the questions you suggested on this thread and were sent to each of the leading candidates - from the Labour, Liberal Democrat, Conservative and Green parties for each election. The questions were open, to encourage candidates to give detailed and specific answers. Answers will be published in the order they were received.

On Friday, we'll create an open thread for people to compare the candidates' responses and discuss how you plan to vote. You can of course use the comment function to discuss any individual's answers, but please observe the code of conduct.

And a quick note to political campaigners: In the past, election threads on Brockley Central have been used by parties to accuse rivals of misrepresenting them on the doorstep. Please don't do that this time around, stick to policy. Thanks.