Gordonbrock head to leave in the summer

The Head of Gordonbrock School in Ladywell, Sue Blyth, has announced her departure in today's school newsletter. She says:

At the end of the summer term I shall be saying goodbye to Gordonbrock as I have been appointed to a Head’s job in another school. I shall really miss your lovely children and all the hardworking, dedicated staff who have worked at Gordonbrock over the years.

Having worked on the rebuild of the school in one form or other over the last seven years I am very clear that the children and the staff deserve a building that meets their educational needs, and I really hope that this takes place soon.


The news comes ahead of the Brockley Society's meeting to present their alternative vision for the school's future development on May 4th.