Nature is Satan's church

Dr. Sam Loomis: I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*.
- Halloween

The trees planted in 2010 on Shardeloes Road have matured and now help to soften and prettify the stretch approaching Brockley Cross. Except for the ones which have accumulated a couple of years'worth of polystyrene boxes, crisp packets and plastic bags, which have been stuffed down the fences designed to protect their trunks. To look at this is to stare in to the heart of pure evil.